Founded in 1992, ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions.
ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC) is a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, focusing on point-of-sale (POS), payments, barcode, physical security, unified communications and collaboration, cloud and telecom services. ScanSource's teams provide value-added solutions and operate from two technology segments:
- Worldwide Barcode, Networking and Security
- Worldwide Communications and Services
ScanSource provides value-added solutions from more than 500 suppliers and sells to more than 35,000 customers. ScanSource is committed to helping its customers choose, configure, and deliver the industry’s best solutions across almost every vertical market in the United States, Canada, Latin America and Europe.
ScanSource is headquartered in Greenville, SC and has 48 locations throughout North America, Latin America, and Europe.
Dedicated Business Units
All sales units are led by their own presidents with dedicated sales, merchandising, and technical support teams, allowing them to:
- Foster a deep knowledge-base and a partner relationship focus
- Create scale and efficiency on services shared among business units
Commitment to the Channel
- All ScanSource sales units sell only to resellers
- Growth opportunities arise from channel shift (both direct to indirect and one-tier to two-tier), channel consolidation, new vendors, and market share gains
- ScanSource helps customers strengthen and grow their businesses through value-added services, such as inventory management, financial services, marketing, technical support, and superior customer service
- The Company reinvests in value-added services – its competitive advantage – to meet vendors’ and customers’ needs